Want to upgrade your gaming or office work monitor and confused what to do with old monitor then this guide is for you. In this article, we are sharing some amazing tips for those who don’t know what I should do with my old computer monitor.
As we know monitors technology is growing that why many people shifting toward advanced monitor which comes with flicker-free technology, curved display, eye care technology. So they can comfortably sit for a longer period and easily do the office work.
Nowadays most modern games required a high refresh and response rate for smooth gameplay due to which gamers also want to get rid of old monitors and want to buy the best 144hz gaming monitor so they can play different modern games with the best quality result.
Now the main question is what should I do with my old computer monitor should I keep it in my storage room?
But wait I have some great ideas for you before you keeping your monitor in the storeroom and hope these tips give you some valuable information.
Tips for what to do with old monitor
- If your monitor has a decent specification and in near future, you required a multi-monitor setup then you can use it for dual-monitor setup for a large display.
- Another best option for an old monitor is a donation, there is a lot of non-profit organization that accepts old technology equipment for developing countries, monitor is one of them. They donate the monitors for different school labs, computer learning institutes, and for other different purposes.
- If your monitor is in working condition and you have an extra desktop the best option is, you can keep it in your guest room. So your quest can easily do his important task.
- Your monitor has decent gaming specifications on which mediocre games play smoothly and you are looking for a high-level gaming monitor like 144 Hz refresh rate and 1ms response rate. Then you can also give your old monitor to your children so they can play different mediocre games.
- You can turn your old monitor into a TV and also use it for CCTV cameras to view footage and for console gaming.
- If you are not going to use the monitor anymore whether it’s in working condition or not, recycling is the best option for you.
Conclusion of what to do with old monitor
Thanks for reading this article, we do your best to share some great ideas with you and hope you find our article helpful. If you have any other great idea about the old monitors please share it with us.